Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Week 4: #8 & #9 RSS

#8
Done!
Also, glad to now have some of my co-workers blogs.

Btw, these exercises do take alot of time but there is (at least) one extra positive side effect which Ive noticed ... Since much assistance is needed along the way, its increasing the sense of teamwork and comraderie among the staff here.

#9

Looking up and adding more feeds, going back into "Bloglines" and simply using a keyword search was the easiest.

I must admit though, that even when I found blogs that matched my interests, the blog/RSS format was so unfamiliar to me that I felt discouraged rather than inspired. But then, I can still recall the days when I was first learning how to manuever a mouse, so who knows, maybe one of these days much of these "23things" will be old hat for me.



No comments: